Our Managed Mail Servers are dedicated environment for mail hosting. It is best used for hosting your personal or company email.
- Unlimited Email Domains
- unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited mail size and attachment
- Unlimited sending
- Anti-spam (1gb ram or higher)
- Anti-virus (4gb ram or higher)
- SMTP, POP, IMAP
- SSL Certificate
- DKIM / SPF
- Any form of mass email outside your email domain is prohibited.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Sending newsletter outside your email domain is not allowed.
- You can send newsletters only to emails hosted on your server (eg. company newsletter for employees using your email domain).
- We do our best to prevent spam and IP blacklisting. However we cannot guarantee IP reputation.
The Free Email Service is to provide clients with simple email services. You can use it to host your email. We suggest to use this service for basic purposes only ( eg. email verification). Web servers should only be used to host your websites. It is recommended to host your email on separate environment. In case you need to reinstall your web server or restore from backup, your emails will still be available.
- 5gb storage
- 10 domains
- 10 email accounts per domain
- DKIM Support
- Email Forwarding
- Catchall Email
To manage your email simply login to your assigned mail server.
client dashboard > manage > email > manage email accounts
Once you are logged in to the mail server please follow the steps:
1. Add your domain here
Web > Add domain
2. Add email accounts
Mail > yourdomain.com > Add Account
3. Add the DNS records to your DNS. Found in the client dashboard.
client dashboard > manage > email
If you host your DNS with us the DNS records should already be added in Manage DNS.
After adding the records please be patient to wait for the DNS changes to propagate. Usually it takes within 24 hours or up to 72 hours to fully propagate.
- Our Free Email Service is provided to clients with active paid services only.
- We do not allow bulk/mass emailing.
- We do not allow spam. Your account will be deleted without prior notice.
- Sending limit is 5 per minute.
- Email/Attachment size is 20mb
If your site is getting big and very active or you need more resources for your email, you can get our General Purpose VPS for email hosting.
When sending newsletter or mass/bulk emails, we recommend using SMTP service providers or newsletter services.
We are not responsible for any hack or data loss. Please backup your files or emails. We do not guarantee anything on the Free Email Service.
If you are going to use your server to host your emails, you can add email accounts in your web panel.
To do this just go to
web panel > email > yourdomain > add email account
Although you can host your emails on your server, we recommend hosted email solutions such as google apps, zoho mail (free plan available) or other email service providers.
Benefits of using hosted email solutions:
- Reduce server load
- Better anti-spam system
- Better deliverability rate (IP reputation)
- More robust features
- Better and user-friendly interface design
- Lessen security risk due to email viruses
Here are some Hosted Email service providers:
- Zoho – http://www.zoho.com/mail/
- Google Apps – http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/
Although you can use your server to send transactional emails such as notifications, password reset and others, we recommend using cloud base SMTP service providers.
Cloud Base SMTP Service advantage:
– send millions of emails
– faster email delivery
– higher deliverability rate
– IP reputation
– Domain reputation
– lessen the chance of being blocked by email providers
Some reasons why Email providers may block your mail:
- IP reputation
- Spammy messages
- Domain reputation
- Incorrect SPF or missing DKIM
- You have been marked as spam by recipient or by anti-spam organizations
We recommend using our SMTP Services.
Cazaratech SMTP Services
- Predictable Pricing
- Daily bounce limit
- Overage Protection
Adding the SMTP Service
1. You can add SMTP service from the client dashboard under
Manage Services > Add Service > SMTP Services
2. Add your Sending Domains
Manage Mail > SMTP Accounts > Sending Domains
3. Add the DNS records
Manage Mail > SMTP Accounts
4. Add SMTP Users
Manage Mail > SMTP Accounts >Manage SMTP Users