- Shared Environment
- Redundant Storage
- NGINX, Apache, PHP 7
- PHP max upload filesize = 5mb
- PHP post max size = 5mb
- PHP open base directory
- PHP display error = on
- PHP max execution time = 5 sec
- FTP access
- FTP max upload filesize = 10mb
- Offsite Backup
- Proxy and Cache for static files
For small sites or startups:
- Use as external storage to offload images and other media files.
- Use as external storage that requires small PHP application for your API or other functions for your storage.
- Cost effective for developing PHP applications.
- If your application needs ample amount of storage.
– The offsite backup is stored in another data center for disaster recovery or hardware failure. It is NOT meant for reverting files or data in case you accidentally deleted a file in your repository.